A lightweight single burner, dual fuel stove that is a perfect backpacker’s companion thanks to its fold out feet and lightweight, rugged construction. This powerful stove is fully adjustable and operates off unleaded petrol or Coleman fuel. Thanks to the use of Coleman’s unique dual fuel technology, it is reassuringly safe and will not flare after 1 minute of correct operation, exceptionally economical, reliable and easy-to-use. A perfect companion no matter where you travel across the globe, one tank of fuel burns for up to 7 hours and the fuel also operates efficiently in lower temperatures, ideal if the temperature drops at night. The fold out feet are adjustable for jagged terrain and can be spiked into soft, uneven ground for extra stability.
Operates off unleaded petrol or Coleman®
- Liquid Fuel Power: 2 200 W
- Run time: Up to 7 h
- Size: 15 x 12 cm Ø
- Boil time: 3 min. 55 sec.
- Weight: 685 g
- Unleaded Feather Stove Features:
- The flip-out feet provide stability on uneven terrain and as they feature holes in the feet, they can be pegged down for additional stability if required.
- The stove features and integrated windshield in the pan supports.
- Burner bowl and the integrated windshields in the pan supports protect flame in windy conditions
- Precision flame control and the control knob is easy to use even if wearing gloves.
- After one minute of operation, Coleman unleaded appliances will not flare if knocked over.
- The filler cap is attached to the stove via a lanyard to prevent cap loss.